Monday, April 11, 2011

April 11 2011

I wasn't able to be at the peer evaluations of our IO student inquiry projects, but I did get a chance to look at a couple that have been shared with the class. They look really good, and I'm very excited to have been able to try creating a project on IO and be part of a group to do that. I learned a lot about creating inquiry projects on IO and look forward to learning more and becoming better at creating the projects. I really think that I will use that process to create my own projects in the future. The one thing that I hope is that I can be a part of a group when creating projects because I think it is very valuable to do this in a group. I really found that my group worked well together and that they kept me on track as I tend to worry that things aren't the way they should be and want to change things too often. I thought this was a very worth while assignment and I've learned a great deal, and am sure that things will improve the more I create inquiry projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment